Emerald Vale Golf Course: www.emeraldvale.com
6867 East 16 Road Manton, MI 49663
“Gem” of the North
Nestled in the family community of Manton, Michigan, Emerald Vale Golf Club is conveniently located just 15 minutes north of Cadillac and 30 minutes south of Traverse City.
Carved from some of the most scenic land in Wexford County, Emerald Vale’s natural beauty is enhanced by a creative and challenging design that will satisfy both the accomplished and novice golfer.
Panoramic views combine with an attractive natural terrain to create the quiet charm and elegance of this Bruce Matthews III masterpiece. Add the uncompromising commitment to excellence by Emerald Vale’s staff, and this 18 hole design has the makings of a timeless classic. The par 72 Emerald Vale plays from 5277 to 6785 yards with 120′ of elevation change, broad fairways and spacious greens.
Features of Emerald Vale
• Beautiful Vistas With Over 120′ of Elevation Change
• Pro Shop and Professional Staff
• Single, Couple and Family Membership Rates
• Group Rates Available
• Golf Outings and Leagues Welcome
• Bentgrass Greens, Tees and Fairways
• Practice Range With Bentgrass Tees and Target Greens
• Large Practice Green
• Full Service Restaurant and Bar
• Beautiful Golf Course Homesite Lots are Available
• Unlimited Twilight Golf after 4:00
To receive information about outings and promotions, please send your name and e-mail address to: firstname.lastname@example.org.